v0.9.4 - patch 2 release notes
This patch release brings more bug fixes than usual. Which makes sense considering how many changes we introduced with v0.9.4 release.
The most nasty bug was with the DataGrid edit mode where it would raise an exception if you had any nested field as a complex object. But David was quick to investigate and issue a fix along with more unit tests so that it doesn't repeat in the future.
In any case, Blazorise should be much stable now so just grab new NuGets and update your projects 💪
.is-roundedis wrongly set
- #2704 In documentation, services link leads to a 404
- #2709 Tooltip doesn't display when Inline is true
- #2702 Modal dialog moves content
- #2678 Tooltip JS exception in 0.9.4
- #2712 Unable to change TooltipOptions.MaxWidth in Blazorise theme
- #2722 DatagridEditMode.Popup don't close Dialog after Save
- #2734 Datagrid-multi-selection: Re-populating the underlying list and maintaining the selection results in a wrong selection
- #2726 Bar chart click
<LayoutHeader Fixed="true">causes overlap of LayoutContent
- #2747 Sider layout with header on top does not render properly
- #2752 Bootstrap+Material-Demo: Left-Aligned Snackbar hidden behind sidebar-menu
- #2758 Error when edit button clicked in datagrid row with a complex object property
- #2741 Add Slovak language resources
- #2748 Slovak localization corrections
Megabit Ltd, a small organization based in Croatia, maintains the open-source component library Blazorise. We strongly believe in the open-source ecosystem, so we're giving it away for free through our Blazorise Community licenses.
If you want to help the project and are already a part of a large organization, please consider purchasing a commercial license to help us become a sustainable business. Then we'll be able to continue working on Blazorise.
With a commercial license, you get premium forum support as well as access to our private repositories and community-licensed themes. To learn more, visit us at Blazorise Commercial.